Bigger, Stronger & Profitable
● Sales Volume increased 14% YoY
● EBITDA at Rs. 691 Cr, increased 51% YoY from Rs. 457 Cr
● EBITDA/T at Rs. 1172/T, increased 32% YOY from Rs. 885/T
● Cement EBITDA margin increased to 25% YoY from 19%
● PAT increased seven folds to Rs. 183 Cr
● Repaid Gross Debt of Rs. 626 Cr (Rs. 1379 Cr in 9M’21)
● Achieved a Net Debt to EBITDA at 0.56x
● Commercialisation of clinker line of 3 MnT at Odisha
● Installed capacity increased to 28.5 MnT
Dalmia Bharat Limited, (BSE: 542216, NSE: DALBHARAT), a leading cement manufacturing company, reported its consolidated financial results for the quarter and nine months ending December 31, 2020.
Highlights for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2020:-
Commenting on the results, Mr. Puneet Dalmia, Managing Director – Dalmia Bharat Limited, said, “The strength and resilience of Dalmia Bharat is manifested in Q3 with robust financial and operating metrics. Company has recorded a strong volume growth of 14%, EBITDA growth of 51%, EBITDA/T increase of 32% and capacity utilization of 81%. We have a very strong balance-sheet and have repaid debt of Rs. 1379 cr during the financial year. Our net debt to EBIDTA is at 0.56x as on Dec 31, 2020.
He further added, “We have emerged stronger from this crisis with our razor sharp focus on the business fundamentals and on the well-being of our customers and our employees.”
Mr. Mahendra Singhi, Managing Director and CEO – Dalmia Cement (Bharat) Limited said, “Dalmia Bharat has delivered yet another quarter of strong EBITDA and PAT growth along with a volume growth of 14%. Premium products registered a growth of 66% year on year and the company maintained its progress on fossil fuel substitution with alternative fuels and renewable energy. Our company continues to focus and move upward towards environment and sustainability.”
Key Awards & Recognitions
● For second time in a row, Dalmia Cement (Bharat) Limited was the only cement company globally which was invited to speak at the UN Climate Ambition Summit 2020.
● Tamil Nadu Best Employer Brand Award 2020 for Dalmia Cement (Bharat) Limited
● 5S Platinum Award by QCFI for Umrangso & Lanka units
● Gold Rated Certification by Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) for our Bangalore Office
About Dalmia Bharat Ltd.
Dalmia Bharat Limited (DBL) (BSE/NSE Symbol: DALBHARAT), is a pioneer in cement manufacturing since 1939. With a growing capacity, currently pegged at 27 MTPA, DBL has the fourth largest cement manufacturing capacity in the country. Spread across nine states and 12 manufacturing units, the company is a category leader in super-specialty cements used for oil well, railway sleepers and air strips and is the country’s largest producer of slag cement. It has been globally ranked no. 1 by CDP (formerly Carbon Disclosure Project) for business readiness of lowest carbon transition. DBL also has the lowest carbon footprint in the cement world, globally. It is the first cement Company across the globe to join RE 100 and EP 100 - showing real business leadership in the clean energy transition by taking a joined-up approach. Visit us at https://www.dalmiabharat.com
Dalmia Bharat Group